10 Tips For Writing A Profit Producing Ad
1. You can get ad copy ideas by studying similar product's advertising material. Collect their sales letters, classified ads, web ads, e-mail ads, etc.
2. Know exactly what you want your ad copy to accomplish. It could be to qualify prospects, make sales, generate leads, attract web traffic, etc.
3. Make a complete list of your product's benefits and features. Begin your ad with the most important benefit either in your headline or first sentence.
9. Tell your audience what kind of support they'll get after they buy. It could be free consulting, tech support, free servicing, etc.
10. Ask people at the end of your copy why they decided not to buy. This will give you new ideas on how to produce a more profitable ad copy.
Can You Afford to Lose 200,000
Potential Customers Every Month?
How Easily to Get Over 200,000 Potential Customers (Every Month)
From All Chief Search Engines Similarly Google,
Yahoo and MSN! Using a "Little-Known Robot"!
If You Think I'm Kidding, You Might Like To Know That
This Is Something That Has Been Tested and Proven To Work!