Do Your Business Cards Say Who You REALLY Are?
Here are a couple of tips for creating an eye catching card:Use some color - not too much - just enough to grab someone's attention and make them want to read the card.
Use a font that's easy to read
Don't fill the whole card with type - it looks crowded and people don't read it all
Consider using a fold-over card - I have found these to be extremely effective for a number of reasons:
a) If a handful of business cards are dropped on a desk only the fold over cards stand up above the rest
b) The fold over card is still unique - not many people use them
c) I use mine as a mini brochure - inside it tells about my qualifications, services I offer and skills I have, the front has my name, phone #'s, email address, URL and postal address
Another popular addition is your photo - this makes you seem more approachable and friendly (if your business is one where you deal directly with the public I suggest you consider adding a photo)
How to make sure your cards are really working for you?...
Understanding Internet Banner Advertising
Banner advertising is an effective way of getting your advertising message seen on the Internet. Banner ads should not be your only online form of advertising, but they are an essential part of your online advertising mix.
This article assumes that the reader knows what a banner ad looks like, but do you know how they work, and how you can derive benefit from them? Let's define a few terms before answering these questions.
1. "Page views" or "page impressions." These terms are interchangeable and they refer to the number of times that a page within a website has been displayed on a website....
Customer-Involving Signage and Selling
Here's some easy ways to create signage that will attract, not annoy customers (and local government agencies that regulate signage):
1. Since movement always attracts attention, any banner, sign set of a pole that might move with the wind or electrically-turned sign will stand out from the static messages around it.
2. A retailer could become known for catchy sayings, advice, or questions (that are answered in the next day or week's sign message). Messages may or may not be directly related to the store's products or services - but they should appeal to the store's kind of clients....
Forgot The Ad Budget? Dont Panic!
Bob is excited about his new business. He secured funding. He leased the building. He stocked it full of new gadgets. He hung the sign. He posted a banner on his window that reads,"Grand Opening!". And now he stands behind the counter, waiting for customers to come flocking in. And he stands there. And he stands there. And he stands there.
And then it hits him: No one knows about his shiny new store!
I've seen new and even established businesses make this same mistake over and over again....
Fax Broadcast Services Get Your Message to Millions
If your company is one of those innovative businesses that has taken advantage of new fax broadcasting technologies to get your message out, you've probably come to realize that the fax broadcasting services industry is ever-changing and new developments are coming out all the time.
It's pretty much a full-time job just to manage a fax broadcast database of any size, not to mention keeping the related fax broadcasting software updated and operational.
If you've gotten frustrated with the overhead and manpower required to manage your entire fax broadcasting operation internally, it's time to lighten your load by considering some outsourcing, and the possible use of an outside fax broadcasting service....
What To Do With Your Business Cards
Without a plan to distribute your cards, there'sno need to print them in the first place.
Many fall into the trap of thinking all thethinking about business cards is over once theorder is placed. Wrong! The average person hasmore than half of business cards still in the boxatany given time.
Make a plan to empty your box of cards in 3 monthsor less, after all, those little cards are yourmost pwerful marekting tool.
Always carry cards with you. Always have themhandy. "Let's see, I've got one here somewhere, no, that's a card I got yesterday, no, that's mykid's picture, here it is, no, that's not iteither....
What Does the Back of Your Business Card Say?
Business cards with nothing on the back are wastedopportunities to sell.
Use the back of your card to expand and reaffirmyour selling sentence (which should be prominenton the front of your card).
If your Selling Sentence is "Where You Save 20% onPower Tools Everyday", use the space on the backto list the brands on sale every day. Anothersolid impression about you and your business.
You can use the back of your card to explain thehigh points of your business, quote happycustomers or list the products you offer....
6 Must-Have Elements of a Powerful Brochure
Most brochures that businesses put out today end up doing little to impact the sales of that business. By applying the 6 must-have elements listed below you will transform you brochure from trash can lining into a powerful sales tool.
1. A Benefit-Filled Headline. On the cover of most brochures you'll usually find nothing more than the company name, logo, and maybe a quick slogan like "committed to excellence". This isn't horrible, but there is a much better way to enhance your brochure....
Take Advantage of Your Foes
Let's take an example that is easy to check: I am French. Among the readers who reacted while reading that, an half felt their painful stomach ulcers starting up again while the others remembered their burning desire for visiting France. Nothing inexplicable. If the French-haters had not been that determined, the French-lovers would never have had to be so supportive. How long would it take to a Finn or a Bulgarian to provoke any reaction?
Whoever you are, whatever your activity, there are people who dislike you....
10 Tips For Writing A Profit Producing Ad
1. You can get ad copy ideas by studying similar product's advertising material. Collect their sales letters, classified ads, web ads, e-mail ads, etc.
2. Know exactly what you want your ad copy to accomplish. It could be to qualify prospects, make sales, generate leads, attract web traffic, etc.
3. Make a complete list of your product's benefits and features. Begin your ad with the most important benefit either in your headline or first sentence.
9. Tell your audience what kind of support they'll get after they buy....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20